What's new

SOTD Regrets/Reflection

So today on the way in to the office, I was having regrets about my SOTD choices... not about what I had used do much as what I didn't use this week.

Just a quick glance in the shave shack this morning and I saw: Frasers, SCS Creams, a whole lotta QED soaps, and my new bottle of unused Proraso Splash... none of which I managed to use this week!

I just find myself wishing for more shaves per week than what I can manage.

snip...I just find myself wishing for more shaves per week than what I can manage.

I feel the same way Aaron. Being a Newbie, there's so many choices out there.

If I try a new coffee in my Espresso machine, and I don't like it, no big deal, toss it and try another.

If I try a new cigar, or a new tobacco in a pipe and don't like it, toss it and light up something else.

Unfortunately, if you have second thoughts about what you shaved with, you have to wait.

Let's call it an exercise in patience, shall we??

I don't really think I used the 'wrong' product... it's there are so many more that I wish I coulda used!:wink:

So today on the way in to the office, I was having regrets about my SOTD choices... not about what I had used do much as what I didn't use this week.

Just a quick glance in the shave shack this morning and I saw: Frasers, SCS Creams, a whole lotta QED soaps, and my new bottle of unused Proraso Splash... none of which I managed to use this week!

I just find myself wishing for more shaves per week than what I can manage.

I know this feeling all too well. As with life in general, making a choice deprives us of the alternatives, but without that same choice there wouldn't be anything at all...
- Listen to me, I'm starting to sound like B&B's own Soren Kierkegaard... :smartass: :badger:

Top Bottom