EDIT: All prices listed are shipped CONUS. I take Paypal. I will ship Internationally, but it may be a bit more depending on where you're at.
#1: Gillette New Red Black Cased (1934): Asking $29 26 SOLD 11/04/2010 Private Message 7:30 PM
- Comes with three vintage blades (FAMOS, Elsmere Double Edge (x2)).
- Excellent condition with gold plating everywhere retained except underside of face plate where copper is showing through.
- There is some white stuff showing in one of the pics. It wiped off--was soap from cleaning.
#2 Gillette New Ball-End Cased; Complete Set (no blades) 1930’s): Asking $33 30 SOLD 11/04/2010 12:35 Private Message Time
- 1930‘s Gllette “Low-cost set” in excellent condition.
- Set is complete except for blades, including full blade case.
- No plate loss, but some loss of lacquer on back of head and rubbing on face plate. Has characteristic hairline crack (2 small ones) in ball-end of handle.
#3 Gillette Super Adjustable 1971 (R2): Asking $25 22 20 SOLD VIA PM 11/6/2010 TO MLW270WIN
- This black super adjustable is 100% mechanically sound, with all adjustments clicking nicely. It has all its black on the handle, though missing blck on the numbers. Some wear and spotting on head of razor.
#4 Gilette Milord 1940: Asking $16 1412 SOLD VIA PM 11/05/10 TO STEVE-O
- This 1940 Milord is 100% mechanically sound, with the TTO mechanism working well.
- It has lost its gold plate on the head and is losing its luster elsewhere as well.
- It needs a good shining. Despite this, it is an excellent shaver.
#5 Gillette Slim Adjustable 1962 (H3): Asking $28 SOLD 11/04/2010 12:35 Private Message Time
- This slim adjustable is 100% mechanically sound, with all adjustments clicking nicely.
- It has all its plating, though 60% of the black on the numbers is missing.
- No brassing on the razor!
SLIM IS SOLD.
GILLETTE NEW BALL END IS SOLD.
GILLETTE RED BLACK SET IS SOLD