Thread: SOLD FS: Cased Gillette NEW (x2); Super Adjustable; Milord; Slim Adjustable

Images

Default FS: PRICE REDUCTION Super Adjustable; Milord PRICE REDUCTION

EDIT: All prices listed are shipped CONUS. I take Paypal. I will ship Internationally, but it may be a bit more depending on where you're at.

#1: Gillette New Red Black Cased (1934): Asking $29 26 SOLD 11/04/2010 Private Message 7:30 PM
    • Comes with three vintage blades (FAMOS, Elsmere Double Edge (x2)).
    • Excellent condition with gold plating everywhere retained except underside of face plate where copper is showing through.
    • There is some white stuff showing in one of the pics. It wiped off--was soap from cleaning.

#2 Gillette New Ball-End Cased; Complete Set (no blades) 1930’s): Asking $33 30 SOLD 11/04/2010 12:35 Private Message Time
    • 1930‘s Gllette “Low-cost set” in excellent condition.
    • Set is complete except for blades, including full blade case.
    • No plate loss, but some loss of lacquer on back of head and rubbing on face plate. Has characteristic hairline crack (2 small ones) in ball-end of handle.

#3 Gillette Super Adjustable 1971 (R2): Asking $25 22 20 SOLD VIA PM 11/6/2010 TO MLW270WIN
    • This black super adjustable is 100% mechanically sound, with all adjustments clicking nicely. It has all its black on the handle, though missing blck on the numbers. Some wear and spotting on head of razor.

#4 Gilette Milord 1940: Asking $16 1412 SOLD VIA PM 11/05/10 TO STEVE-O
    • This 1940 Milord is 100% mechanically sound, with the TTO mechanism working well.
    • It has lost its gold plate on the head and is losing its luster elsewhere as well.
    • It needs a good shining. Despite this, it is an excellent shaver.

#5 Gillette Slim Adjustable 1962 (H3): Asking $28 SOLD 11/04/2010 12:35 Private Message Time
    • This slim adjustable is 100% mechanically sound, with all adjustments clicking nicely.
    • It has all its plating, though 60% of the black on the numbers is missing.
    • No brassing on the razor!

SLIM IS SOLD.
    GILLETTE NEW BALL END IS SOLD.
    GILLETTE RED BLACK SET IS SOLD
    THANKS
    Last edited by Judge Kemp; 11-06-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Images

These must go, so price reductions are listed above!

If you like a razor but feel it is too high, let me know and we can work together to make it work for you!

Slim Adjustable is now sold. Four others are still available. Thanks B&B!

The Gillette "Low-Cost Set" with the Ball-end New is now also sold.

Red/Black with barrell handle, Super Adjustable and Milord still available. Pics above.
    Last edited by Jim; 11-04-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Default Red/Black

PM sent on the Red/Black. I'm pretty good at removing soap but that is about the extent of my abilities at this point.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dfollett_98 View Post
    PM sent on the Red/Black. I'm pretty good at removing soap but that is about the extent of my abilities at this point.
    I just replied to your PM, dfollett. Once the funds transfer to my Paypal I'll update the listing and take it off of here as available. Thanks!

Default Paypal

Paypal sent for the boxed Red and Black Gillette. Thank you Judge Kemp.

Don

Images

Red and Black is no longer available. Payment Rec'd. Thanks, dfollett and B&B!

Gillette Slim Adjustable is no longer available. Payment Rec'd this morning.

Super Adjustable and Milord still available. Will accept any reasonable offers to close this one out!

Price reductions on the two remaining razors.

Super Adjustable down to $22--it is in nice shape, folks!
    Milord down to $12--user-grade, but a great shave to be had!
    Last edited by Jim; 11-05-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Kemp View Post
    EDIT: All prices listed are shipped CONUS. I take Paypal. I will ship Internationally, but it may be a bit more depending on where you're at.

#1: Gillette New Red Black Cased (1934): Asking $29 26 SOLD 11/04/2010 Private Message 7:30 PM
    • Comes with three vintage blades (FAMOS, Elsmere Double Edge (x2)).
    • Excellent condition with gold plating everywhere retained except underside of face plate where copper is showing through.
    • There is some white stuff showing in one of the pics. It wiped off--was soap from cleaning.

#2 Gillette New Ball-End Cased; Complete Set (no blades) 1930’s): Asking $33 30 SOLD 11/04/2010 12:35 Private Message Time
    • 1930‘s Gllette “Low-cost set” in excellent condition.
    • Set is complete except for blades, including full blade case.
    • No plate loss, but some loss of lacquer on back of head and rubbing on face plate. Has characteristic hairline crack (2 small ones) in ball-end of handle.

#3 Gillette Super Adjustable 1971 (R2): Asking $25 22 20 SOLD VIA PM 11/2/2010to mlw270win
    • This black super adjustable is 100% mechanically sound, with all adjustments clicking nicely. It has all its black on the handle, though missing blck on the numbers. Some wear and spotting on head of razor.

#4 Gilette Milord 1940: Asking $16 1412 SOLD VIA PM 11/05/10 TO STEVE-O
    • This 1940 Milord is 100% mechanically sound, with the TTO mechanism working well.
    • It has lost its gold plate on the head and is losing its luster elsewhere as well.
    • It needs a good shining. Despite this, it is an excellent shaver.

#5 Gillette Slim Adjustable 1962 (H3): Asking $28 SOLD 11/04/2010 12:35 Private Message Time
    • This slim adjustable is 100% mechanically sound, with all adjustments clicking nicely.
    • It has all its plating, though 60% of the black on the numbers is missing.
    • No brassing on the razor!

SLIM IS SOLD.
    GILLETTE NEW BALL END IS SOLD.
    GILLETTE RED BLACK SET IS SOLD
    THANKS
    The Milord is now sold. Thanks Steve-O and thanks, B&B!

Only one left--the black super adjustable. Another 10% price-drop on this one to $20 shipped CONUS.
    Last edited by Judge Kemp; 11-06-2010 at 03:17 PM.

PM sent on the #3 Gillette Super Adjustable 1971

Images

The Slim Adjustable is now sold and the razor sale is closed out. Mods, please lock or PM me and let me know how to lock. Thanks!