What's new

Speick Shave Stick

:confused: Does anyone have experience with the Speick shave stick ? I have never used a stick ---- I have the Speick a/s splash and love the scent (wish it would hang around a little longer) and am thinking about getting the stick.
Any opinions???

Dick

Hello Dick,

I use the stick regularly and with great effect. It is a tallow-based soap (like Tabac, Harris), mildly scented, which produces a nice lubricating lather. Building lather takes a little longer than with, say, the Harris soap sticks, but the results is very satisfying. Also one of the best products for sensitive skin out there IMHO.

For layering the glorious Speick scent, you're probably better of using the cream...

Hello Dick,

I use the stick regularly and with great effect. It is a tallow-based soap (like Tabac, Harris), mildly scented, which produces a nice lubricating lather. Building lather takes a little longer than with, say, the Harris soap sticks, but the results is very satisfying. Also one of the best products for sensitive skin out there IMHO.

For layering the glorious Speick scent, you're probably better of using the cream...

While I have not used the stick, I can say that the cream's scent is awsome and does linger throughout the day.

Top Bottom