What's new

Sensative skin. Witch hazel then musgo? Or no witch hazel?

Just curious what you guys would recommend. I have very sensitive skin and I'm about to dive into my first bottle of musgo.

Do you guys think I should continue with the witch hazel or skip it and go right to the aftershave?

Many thanks.

Just curious what you guys would recommend. I have very sensitive skin and I'm about to dive into my first bottle of musgo.

Do you guys think I should continue with the witch hazel or skip it and go right to the aftershave?

Many thanks.

There's witch hazel in the Musgo, so I don't think you'd need both products.

Good choice of aftershave :thumbup1:

I went through this issue several weeks ago ... I noticed that ASL was taking forever to dry ... regardless of brand. I had the same result with MR, Proraso, Aqua Velva, everything I tried.

After some discussion with other members, it turns out that the Thayers WH I was using was keepiing the ASL from drying. Now, I put on WH before I lather, rinse it off with the leftover lather, and then ASL afterwards, and it dries in a few minutes.

Here is the original thread if you want to read some of the helpful comments I got
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=169127

So I would say NO witch hazel ... or if you do want to use it, be sure to rinse it off before you put on ASL.

Top Bottom