What's new

C.O Bigelow Prosaro 4 5oz tubes $20 & BBW

Bath and Body Works..
Unless I misread where you cant use the coupon..

1. Buy 2 get 1 free Prosaro = $20 for 3
2. There's an in store coupon if you spend $15 or more you get another item valued at $13 or less... Excluding candles and gift sets.. but not C.O bigelow... so pick up another tube.
3???
4.. Have enough shave cream for 2 years.

Yeah, this is a good deal.
I did this about 3 months ago and stashed away 4 tubes.

To this day, they remain unopened. I caught a serious addiction with soaps & creams, so much so that the C.O. Bigelow is way in the back of the queue of creams to be used.

So many creams, so little time.

i really enjoy the bigelow cream, seems that the tube i bought a month ago may last well into retirement.

So i guess running out the door unshaven this morning to pick up at least 3 more tubes is a very prudent idea..... you know, just in case. :thumbup1:

I need to stock em up Because my wife uses it for her legs, but she says she uses her hand to lather. I don't know how much she uses.. and I don't think I want to know as it may lead to divorce (kidding of course, I wouldn't divorce her because of that.. wellll maybe)

Last edited:
I was just in a B&BW and they have the three little tubes for $10, or 1 for $5. Picked some up as it's a good deal!

I was just in a B&BW and they have the three little tubes for $10, or 1 for $5. Picked some up as it's a good deal!

Did they have any big tubes? you get slightly more out of the bgginz

Little tubes = 1.7 OZ.. 3x1.7= 5.1 OZ
Big tube = 5.2 OZ.

Yes, they had the big tubes, but the small ones are great for travel, which is primarily what I got them for.

I went in my local store about a month ago and they no longer carried it!

They had a whole new line of Men's products, no shaving creams or AS at all! No Bigelow stuff whatsoever.

Maybe it was temporary, but the clerk said they changed their men's line. :huh:

I went in my local store about a month ago and they no longer carried it!

They had a whole new line of Men's products, no shaving creams or AS at all! No Bigelow stuff whatsoever.

Maybe it was temporary, but the clerk said they changed their men's line. :huh:

Here we go...

Top Bottom