What's new

Fresh Meat

I have collected Safety Razors for almost 10 years now, and have a pretty signifigent collection of them. Nothing outragous, but a few nice pieces. However I have never attempted to use on one of them on my delecate face--until now.

for personal reasons which I wont bother you with the details of here, I just completed a year growth of my beard. And wanted to finish with the style I believe myself to have, so I took out one of my blades and got down to business.

About half way through I started drying out, which was my own fault for lathering my face and head at the same time instead of dividing myself into sections. But, throughout the whole experience, eventhough I have been shaving my head for the last 15 years and always enjoy my shaves, there was something special about this one. Maybe it was nostalgia from times gone by. The memory of my Grandpa lathering up in the bathroom and cleaning up for the day. Maybe it was jsut that I had finally used a razor on my face that made the practice of it, worth the work and less about getting it done. Which ever it was I enjoyd it a lot, and plant to go forward with wet shaving and using quality products to groom from here out.

Im going to attempt to attach a few pics here of my set up for the first time, and a before and after shot of my mug too. Dont laught too hard at my expense. Actually, give it up, I take criticism for a living, so it wont bother me. ;)

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Welcome to B&B!

A 10 year collection and no pictures?? Please, share some pictures. :thumbup1:

Welcome welcome welcome!
I love how happy you look in the second pic!
Also yes - more pictures of your collection please!

I know, I know. Honestly I have never thought my collection was very special. But from what I hve seen recently in auctions and estate sales, Im starting to believe it rather nice. I'll put some pics up soon.

Top Bottom