What's new

Look what I finally got!

I won this from our Argentinian lady friend and in the process of waiting for it to come in my domestic life took a turn for the ....BETTER! Unfortunately in leaving my former residence I was at the mercy of SWNHTBO(She who no longer had to be obeyed):lol: I received an email saying my package was delivered Friday and went on Search and Rescue to retrieve my new friend. It was a success I managed to get away without loss of limb or life and my package in hand so here she is

Nice! I've always wanted one, but could never justify the prices. I keep lying to myself and saying, "they're probably not worth it." One day I'll get one!

I would say hone her up and tell us how she shaves, but I'm sure all of us already know the answer to that.

Nice! I've always wanted one, but could never justify the prices. I keep lying to myself and saying, "they're probably not worth it." One day I'll get one!

I would say hone her up and tell us how she shaves, but I'm sure all of us already know the answer to that.

"They are probally not worth it"....repeat it 10 times slowly. I only repeated it 5 times and wound up ordering one from Her (Ms Argentina). What do you know...it's worth it!!!

Beautiful minty green scales by the way...congrats OP!!

Top Bottom