What's new

Greaseless Compound Question

I've never ordered from them for obvious reason being here in the "states." But I use greaselsess from 80-600 and rouges. I only use greaseless though on razors that my dremel can't clean up with rouges which isn't too many. If there is pitting and heavy clean but that's about it for using greaselsss.

Use spiral sewn wheels for greaseless.

Hi
have used the Gray,Green,Blue and pink Menzerna Mini Bars and have found that they work for me when using a dremel.

Hi
have used the Gray,Green,Blue and pink Menzerna Mini Bars and have found that they work for me when using a dremel.

I didn't think of using the compound with a dremel. I was going to buy a bench grinder. I already have a dremel...hmmm.

What kind of finish do you get from using them compounds? Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Grey Menzerna 523LBZ Polishing Compound 170gm bar
Green Menzerna 439T Polishing Compound 170gm bar
Blue P164 Menzerna Polishing Compound 170gm
Pink P126 Menzerna Finishing Compound 170gm Bar
P175 Super Finishing Compound 170g bar
Rouge Polishing Compound 100gm

Think these would be enough?

Word of advice is not to order in the middle of summer....stuff melts

I would order from there but I'm assuming the postage would be expensive. Thanks though.

Yeah even here in the states it's pretty expensive.

It's ok, thanks for the help though. I think I will try the ones I mentioned above. Not sure if I need anything else though, but I'll give these a go. :thumbup1:

you could also try these in there clearance section
Mini Pack 4 Bars @ only £1.85 and see how they go.
They also sell Mini Polishing Mops which are siutable for the dremel.

you could also try these in there clearance section
Mini Pack 4 Bars @ only £1.85 and see how they go.
They also sell Mini Polishing Mops which are siutable for the dremel.

That's what I will do. I'll order some tomorrow and give it a go. Thanks wellboy.

Top Bottom