What's new

Trumper's Lavender Water

I was surprised at the staying power of this juice! I'm not huge on floral scents (rose etc...) but I love lavender. Had a lavender plant at my old house and would run into on purpose every time I mowed the lawn just to smell it.

I didn't get a huge hit of lavender from it, it was powdery, almost like spanish leather but lavendery. My wife liked it too.

Turns out I am a fan of Trumper's colognes... that tester was a good/bad idea as now there are lots of things I want to get bottles of.

Love the stuff and the whole trumpers line for that matter

currently I have a bottle of

lavender water
sandalwood
wild fern
eurcus

I love them all a ton

I think the lavender just stepped past Eucris in my wish list. Spanish Leather is still the top I think, as I find myself comparing all the rest to it in terms of how much I like it.

Just tried the Cologne (that's all it says...) today and it smelled great, but did not last nearly as long as the others, barely got me to work.

The Limes cologne didn't even make it to breakfast tho.

I dont like strong limes colognes... small hint is nice but to strong and I think I smell like skittles all day long

I was lucky and was looking in the shopping and deals sections and saw a barber shop in TN was clearing Trumpers stock and was all buy 1 get 1 free

4 bottles for $120!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah I saw that deal... too bad I was nowhere near that barbershop (or any barbershop... lol)

Top Bottom