What's new

Acquisitions: Monday April 9 - April 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I didn't know it was made by Muehle...
I remember using WS brush a long time ago but it wasn't pure badger : it was a mix boar + badger and I remember that it was a good product.
It's sold in Auchan (French supermarket) in Luxembourg.
WS is sold also in Belgium supermarkets but It's mainly made of boar...

Raphaël

Inno Galeria has the pure badger WS.:cool:
I just assume it's made by Mühle for WS since it says 'made in germany' on the handle base and because I don't think WS will make these themselves...

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Received this morning from B&B Member Pawel from Poland...Cased British "Rocket" with Flat Base Plate Brit Pat 430030 Like that of the #16 Aristocrat w/ period Blade Pack. Weighs 70.8738 grams HEAVY Near Mint Condition, very pleased.

Brzytwa SFK Wapienica 5/8 straight razor

I got this razor for $7.58 shipped from Poland to New York. It might be a piece of junk but for that price, I might as well try it.

Good week at Taz's House this week and the week is not over, Got so more coming for the new den, Had to have some new things for the new Den, Right? So next week is going to be good to:clap:

NOS Gillette Toogle Absolutely Gorgeous
View attachment 7132

View attachment 7133

The Brush Shelf I built looked a little empty
View attachment 7134

My First, Thanks for those that recommended it and also where to by the stuff. No I just have to figure out how to fill it and use it Where are the instructions:eek:
View attachment 7135

View attachment 7136

Add to reward myself for the new Den. Redid the wifes side to so she is being a little understanding so nexts week mail is going to be fun:biggrin1:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Here is my Gillette "Lady" Razor set I purchased on "The Bay" for the opening bid of $19.99. It has a handsome Celluloid Case and a Made in Canada "Tuckaway" Style Razor with Blade Case. I missed the few Tuckaways I recently sold so I placed the opening bid on this set that had very few "views" from prospective bidders and tested a theory that won out. I will most likely try this one out next week.

Nice Score today,

Mama Bears Violet Soap
Mama Bears Fleur De Soul Soap
Mama Bears Rosemary Mint Soap

Shavex Alum Block

Issys Almond Soap
Issys Olive Oil Soap
Issys Patchouli Soap
Issys Blueberry Soap
Issys Peppermint Soap x2
Issys Spellbound Woods Soap
Issys Chypre Rose and Black Pepper Soap

Sample Soap

Thanks Mama Bear :biggrin:

AeroPress coffee maker :biggrin:

http://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/media/6919&c=
full

Sara was kind enough to make me a lather bowl~

Last edited by a moderator:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Here are 2 items that I received in the mail from obscure searches on eBay.

First is a Heavy Double Ring Rocket English Gillette that replaces 2 that I sold last week on the Buy Sell Trade Forum. It is in excellent condition.

Next is a Vintage Badger Hair Brush Marked Gillette that has been throughly cleaned and then soaped up with TABAC to give it a tolerable scent.

Both are keepers for sure.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
In the mail - DR Harris Sandalwood splash a/s (thanks Baloosh)

Picked up - tube of Proraso s/c and a Proraso s/s (last tube of the cream at Target)

Couple of bath soaps from TJ:
SMN Pomegranate Bath Soap
CO Bigelow Almond Bath Soap

From johnniegold:
Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap
Proraso Pre/Post

The Wool Fat should get here any day now!! Can't wait!

From the Tarr-jayyy closeout/clearance:
Proraso soap tub
Proraso Liquid A/S balm X 2

From ltlsuz:
Peppermint shave soap
Sandalwood shave soap
Sweet Pumpkin Cinnamon shave soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom