What's new

Acquisitions: Monday April 9 - April 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiped out the thayers section @ the vitamin shoppe(three lavender and one rose toner):biggrin: Picked up the last(i guess) bottle of proraso asb from target.:mad:

Just returned home from a meeting ,I did use this brush and the Joris soap-its made in England (Creighton's?) for Plission, Very nice soap similar to the Floris, very creamy and rich. No ingredients list at all. The brush was amazing- soft yet incredibly stiff, VERY dense worked up the lather in no time at all.
I am delighted with it.

OK do not hold out where did you get them:biggrin1:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
So I had to see for myself if the Proraso was being cleared out of Target. They were and I walked out with:

2 bottles of Proraso ASB - $6.58 ea.
1 tube Proraso shave cream - $3.14

Also, saw they were doing a clearance on some Nivea Face wash products and picked up a tube of Double Action Face Wash for 4.48 (not bad).

No pre-post though.

Super Speed A1 I think its 1955 if I looked up the code right. 100 Derby Extra blades .:biggrin: It was pretty dirty when I started cleaning it and it has some brass showing but for $1.25 can't complain.

Timm

Gillette blades + Wilkinson Sword Pure Badger (12.50 Eur) ans still waiting for my WW2 american soldier mini razor won on Ebay France.

Gillette blades + Wilkinson Sword Pure Badger (12.50 Eur) ans still waiting for my WW2 american soldier mini razor won on Ebay France.

I have one of those brushes. Decent tool IMO. I bet it's made by Muehle...
Please let us know how you like it.

Hello,

I didn't know it was made by Muehle...
I remember using WS brush a long time ago but it wasn't pure badger : it was a mix boar + badger and I remember that it was a good product.
It's sold in Auchan (French supermarket) in Luxembourg.
WS is sold also in Belgium supermarkets but It's mainly made of boar...

Raphaël

In yesterday's mail a tube of (among other things) KMF Vanilla Earth SC arrived from Drugstore.com. I shaved with it this AM and got great lather, great scent, and a great shave. Best part of all, with my drugstore.com points, this baby was basically free. Today, I placed an order for more KMF (unscented & peaches and cream).

I received my QED Easter sale goodie bag:

Salter French Vetiver
Salter Citrus
QED B&B Shave Stick
QED Lime After Shave conditioner
Couple of glass atomizers

Well I made a BIG aquisition today, its not a razor, nor a brush or cream. Actually it is not a gift for me but for SWMBO.
proxy.php

Going to the Bahamas in 20 days, I plan on giving it to her then. Wish me luck!

"No man is compete until he is married.....Then he's finished."

-Mae West

Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom