What's new

Local shops in Scottsdale, AZ?

T

timneedscoffee10

Hey Everyone -

So - first, sorry -- I've been reading here and learning a lot for a while, and I just hadn't posted before. So: hello! I'll follow up with my intro/story sometime when I'm not rushing through an airport (see "second")

Second - I'm sitting through my lay-over @ the Charlotte NC airport headed to Phoenix for a conference I'm presenting at tomorrow... I realized on the plane that I left my Red Pack Personna blades on the bathroom counter rather than packing them (the rest of the routine is safely tucked away in my carry on...)

Anyone know if/where I can pick up a pack in/near Scottsdale, AZ?

Thanks!
Tim

There is an Art of Shaving in that area and Walgreens on every corner.

I'd be happy to give you a pack of any blade you would like the only problem is I'm about 25 miles from Scottsdale. If you want to catch the I10 and head west 25 miles to Goodyear I'd be happy to give you a pack of anything I have (Red IP, Super Iridium, Feather, Astra SP, Derby, Shark SC, or various others).

You can email me at lbtrs1911 @ gmail dot com if you get desperate and want to make the drive.

Ray

Adding on to this discussion, I'll be in Phoenix/Scottsdale this weekend.

Having come up totally empty in Milwaukee for cool shaving stuff (soaps, creams and aftershaves; and yes, I tried Soap and Scents in Mayfair Mall), I have to think that Scottsdale would have something.

Anything with more esoteric selection than an AOS? I'll have a car and know the area pretty well (14 years of Spring Training trips under my belt!).

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom