What's new

What web browser are you using?

What web browser are you using most of the time?

• Firefox

• Internet Explorer

• Opera

• Chrome

• Safari

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Firefox with a few add-ons... I love the portable edition for my USB stick...

Firefox for quite a while now. I have google toolbar for my bookmarks and roboform. works pretty good.

I'm computer ignorant most of the time. I'm using Firefox, only because a neighbor gave me an old lap-top and that's what they had loaded.

FWIW, I was laid-off from a job in Mid-June of this year with a major, retail company. The computer in my office, up until Jan. of 2010 was still using NETSCAPE. If that doesn't beat all.

Beerman

I use IE8 and Chrome (occasionally) on my fast laptop. Firefox and IE8 (occasionally) on an older laptop. There's nothing especially extra-wonderful about any one browser that I can see. I do like IE Accelerators. I know Chrome is fast, but I don't notice it on a fast computer.

Steve

Another Firefox user. Tried Chrome lately but it is hard to live without the add-ons once you are used to them.

Firefox obviously :) with the following extensions:

• Adblock Plus
  • British Englis Dictionary
  • CookieSafe
  • Firefox Sync
  • Ghostery
  • NoScript

I have and use regularly Chromium (the version of Google Chrome without brand) which is damn fast and Opera, but I agree more on Firefox philosophy.

Last edited:

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
MSIE, and Safari on my new iphone 4. I have just started using Safari and so far I find it a bit clumsy and clunky, not knowing all the shortcuts yet.

There are plenty of tools that give your MSIE computer the power and security that Firefox enjoys... it just takes a bit more work to set up. You can hide your IP, block popups, do ftp, and all the other fun stuff. Yes, Firefox is great and for less informed and savvy users it is far superior, but IE can still do the job if that is what you are used to and you are up to a little tweaking. I just don't want to change, I guess. For a newbie I think I would recommend Firefox or maybe Opera.

Top Bottom