What's new

Local Supplies

I live in NE Ohio and I was wondering if there was any stores that sell wet shaving supplies other than the most basic. I have tried grocery and drug stores with no luck other than find VDH (brushes and soaps), williams and colegate. Do I need to go online to find supplies to step up my shaving game? Also what is witch hazel? and should I use it in my routine? Thanks.

Voomie,

Been a long time since I lived in Ohio but here are some general suggestions. Try Malls, most malls have a cigar/smoke shop a/o a Cutlery or knife store. These can yield some basics such as Col Conk or Merkur products. At the malls look for The Body Shop(Maca Root Shave cream and balms), as well as Bath & Body Works(Proraso). Some malls also have Crabtree & Evelyn(soaps, creams, hardware). Try places like CVS, Rite Aid, Wagreens, Wal Mart and Target. Some Target stores have decent creams, Walmart has some soaps and blades. Rite Aid has Alba and The Real Shaving Co products(Love TRSC cream!)both are decent. After that most stuff is pretty much online. Now that you have some ideas... You will find yourself ducking down the shaving aisle at all kinds of stores!!:lol: IE- I was in Kmart with the wife just because we joked we hadn't been in a year... I found several bottles of Aqua Velva Musk in glass bottles. Needless to say I bought them all. Welcome to the Insane Asylum!!

Jay

PS- Wiser men than me will soon chime in with more suggestions!

Top Bottom