What's new

Finally wore my Bowler

Gosh, chaps. You are too kind (it's nice to see all of us wearing hats and looking stylish doing so).

Mark, out of curiosity, which photo can't you see? I see all of them, is one link broken?

I wear a Stetson Bowler when I sit in the East at lodge and a Scala Fedora most days at work. Real men wear hats. Lookin' good btw....which brand did you pick up?

I wore a Christys' bowler when I sat in the east...my successor bought an unknown brand bowler as well.

Last edited:
Another bowler wearer here. A couple of years ago I trimmed it for the holidays. May do it again this year.

PS: It's a Christys'. (Yes, that's how it's spelled.)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Another bowler wearer here. A couple of years ago I trimmed it for the holidays. May do it again this year.

PS: It's a Christys. (Yes, that's how it's spelled.)

full

Apologies for the poor spelling. Not to nitpick, but they actually spell it with an apostrophe after the s...Christys'.

Nice work...hope to see the holiday bling on the bowler again this year! The hat looks sharp with the flowers.

Will do, sir. You've decided me. :santa:

If you're ever going to start sporting a bowler, the year-end holidays is the time to do it. I wear mine with a charcoal coat and a bright red scarf, and it evokes smiles and compliments wherever I go. If you're so inclined, don't hesitate; just do it!

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

PS: It's a Christys'. (Yes, that's how it's spelled.)

full

Nicehat ... where did you get the Xmas bling?

Nicehat ... where did you get the Xmas bling?

Gosh, hard to remember. It might have been one of those twist-on decorations attached to a gift, or maybe an Xmas tree ornament that fell apart (with help from me :001_tt2:). This year I think I'll rummage around the local florist and see what I can find. Yikes, I have to go there tomorrow -- it's my wedding anniversary! :scared:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Gosh, hard to remember. It might have been one of those twist-on decorations attached to a gift, or maybe an Xmas tree ornament that fell apart (with help from me :001_tt2:). This year I think I'll rummage around the local florist and see what I can find. Yikes, I have to go there tomorrow -- it's my wedding anniversary! :scared:

Happy Anniversary!

Top Bottom