What's new

Guess that movie quote

I suppose I should have gotten that one. I could picture Keaton saying the line, but the only line I remember from that movie was "We're partying in a morgue."

To get things rolling again, here's a connected gimme:

They say it's just physical abuse but it's more than that, this was spiritual abuse. You know why I went along with everything? Because priests are supposed to be the good guys.

Ok, ok. That Price's is Animal House.

Connected to a silly movie, just because it is amazing how some movies are connected:

A: He stole it und now instead of Deutschland's greatest beer we merely have fourth best behind Steinemarzen, Rottenburger, und... und...
B: Und Beck's?
A: Und Beck's? Ja und Beck's!

Ok, ok. That Price's is Animal House.

Connected to a silly movie, just because it is amazing how some movies are connected:

A: He stole it und now instead of Deutschland's greatest beer we merely have fourth best behind Steinemarzen, Rottenburger, und... und...
B: Und Beck's?
A: Und Beck's? Ja und Beck's!

I'm going to guess that's Beerfest. Trying to remember how it's related.

You are correct. The connection (shockingly enough) is Donald Sutherland. He was a professor in Animal House and was the grandfather in Beerfest.

Gaa...forgot about the Beerfest cameo. I wanted to connect with another "serious" actor that's in Beerfest to one of my favorite films, but I figure subtitled films aren't exactly fair (I'm not morgantruce, after all), so I'll go with this gimme...

"I want to go to work in one hour. We're the pros from Dover and we figure to crack this kid's chest and get out to golf course before it gets dark."

Gaa...forgot about the Beerfest cameo. I wanted to connect with another "serious" actor that's in Beerfest to one of my favorite films, but I figure subtitled films aren't exactly fair (I'm not morgantruce, after all), so I'll go with this gimme...

"I want to go to work in one hour. We're the pros from Dover and we figure to crack this kid's chest and get out to golf course before it gets dark."
One of my all time favorite movies, M*A*S*H when Hawkeye and Trapper go to Japan to get a few rounds of golf in.

One of my all time favorite movies, M*A*S*H when Hawkeye and Trapper go to Japan to get a few rounds of golf in.
Yessir. I was using "pros from Dover" for years - I picked it up from my dad - before I realized it originated with M*A*S*H.

Yessir. I was using "pros from Dover" for years - I picked it up from my dad - before I realized it originated with M*A*S*H.
Great movie, and I mean great. Well, this is connected, but very easy as I sometimes pick movies that apparently I'm the only one who saw it (my first impulse was the cat food quote from The Long Goodbye). But this should be fairly simple and easily connectable.
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained."

Well then, let's get in the wayback machine and go with this connection.

You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid!

Top Bottom