What's new

Guess that movie quote

OK, here's one that shouldn't cause too much cerebral strain. Note that the word "disrespect" has been used to replace a certain four letter expletive that begins with an "f".

They DISRESPECT YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They DISRESPECT YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got direspected! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets disrepected? ...... Okay, sure! I don't give a disrespect! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

Glad I picked the right one.

Play on if you know this one:

Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Glad I picked the right one.

Play on if you know this one:

Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?
I'm done wit' dis guy. My Cousin Vinny.

"Listen to me very carefully. There are three ways of doing things around here... the right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it. You understand?"

Hmmm...I feel like I just watched this. I'll have to ponder it. Assuming someone with a better memory doesn't get it before I achieve total recall.

180 hour rule in effect.

Connected and easy so play on MacDuff.

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets

sorry, just getting back to this. So, connected (be sure to say these lines like a stoner)
A: Art sure is ugly.
B: Shows how much you know about art. The uglier the art, the more it's worth.
A: This must be worth a fortune, man.

sorry, just getting back to this. So, connected (be sure to say these lines like a stoner)
A: Art sure is ugly.
B: Shows how much you know about art. The uglier the art, the more it's worth.
A: This must be worth a fortune, man.

we either need a clue or to bury this thread

Top Bottom