What's new

Guess that movie quote

Okay, here's an obscure connection to Dumb & dumber:
I like to take showers every morning and I don't like panties drying on the rod!

I like to take showers every morning and I don't like panties drying on the rod!
This line was delivered in the feature film by the man who won best actor for that movie that year. Anybody?

This line was delivered in the feature film by the man who won best actor for that movie that year. Anybody?
There must be some mistake. "Oscar-winning" and "connected to Dumb & Dumber" cannot possibly be referencing the same movie. :laugh:

That sounds like Richard Dreyfus in The Goodbye Girl. No idea of the connection. And I think The Goodbye Girl is older.
It is Richard Dreyfus in the Goodbye Girl. Mr. Daniels starred in a TV remake of the same, very ill-advised, co-starring Patricia Heaton. You are up!

I'm old enough to remember seeing that movie in the theater.

Here's a connected gimme. Play on:

There's never an egg timer around when you need one.

It was part of a three way conversation. The person's boss said it right after a co-worker said something along the lines of "you're the president's girlfriend". And if that doesn't give it away, I don't know what will.

It was part of a three way conversation. The person's boss said it right after a co-worker said something along the lines of "you're the president's girlfriend". And if that doesn't give it away, I don't know what will.
It would have, if I hadn't already looked it up. :bored:

Apparently the last clue didn't give it away to anyone still playing. The quotation is from "The American President." Dreyfus is the connection.

Someone else have a go at it.

Connected freebie to get us restarted. Play on...

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Obviously Jaws, so...

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort"

Speaking of getting back on track 'round here...

Connected, play on!

"Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree."

Speaking of getting back on track 'round here...

Connected, play on!

"Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree."
"You're an actor...Act, mother*%^&er!"

True Romance FTW.

Well, if we're gonna go down this road...

"If you shoot this man, you die next. Repeat: if you shoot this man...you... die... next."

Top Bottom