What's new

Guess that movie quote

I'll pick this one up with a connected classic:

A: What's your rush, dollbody? What do you say we slip in the back seat, and make a man out of me?

B: What do you say I smack you around for a while?

A: Can't we do both?

Play on when you get this one.

Connected, play on!

" I don't gripe to *you*, Reiben. I'm a captain. There's a chain of command. Gripes go up, not down. Always up. You gripe to me, I gripe to my superior officer, so on, so on, and so on. I don't gripe to you. I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that as a Ranger."

This one should give it away:

See, I did join the army, but I joined a different army. I joined the one with the condos and the private rooms.

well then, in that way this is connected:
"I know I seem a little too old to be in College. But for this movie you've gotta suspend disbelief."

well it's been 24 hours and no one has guessed Private Parts (Howard Stern explaining why he looked too old to play his young self). Here's another movie with a private connection:
"I am so lucky, i was born on April 4th 1944, thats 4.4.44, if you add that up it comes to 16: 1-6, one plus six is seven: luckiest number of all."

well it's been 24 hours and no one has guessed Private Parts (Howard Stern explaining why he looked too old to play his young self). Here's another movie with a private connection:
"I am so lucky, i was born on April 4th 1944, thats 4.4.44, if you add that up it comes to 16: 1-6, one plus six is seven: luckiest number of all."
Hint for the movie: narcolepsy, Shakespeare and gay prostitutes.

I kill this thread every time. Oh well, that was My Own Private Idaho (outstanding movie if you haven't seen it). The floor is open!

Top Bottom