What's new

Guess that movie quote

I am only connecting this because I can't believe they are connected:

But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, "I love crepes."

He was going to be my guess, but then I was like "No way in hell"....

Connected, play on!

"The dread pirate Steve be in no man's debt. I'll make a barter with ya; true as the north star. In exchange for your kindness, I'll be sharing me buried treasure with ya... once I find it, that be."

Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Woot! The movie was Dodgeball in case I confused anybody. Connected:

I'll be honest with you, I love his music. I do. I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

RJ - Chicago
Posted from my phone, please forgive typos.

Woot! The movie was Dodgeball in case I confused anybody. Connected:

I'll be honest with you, I love his music. I do. I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

RJ - Chicago
Posted from my phone, please forgive typos.

Why should I have to change? He's the one who sucks.

Office Space.

Connected...

"Be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again, to teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life."

Top Bottom