What's new

Guess that movie quote

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm afraid your clue doesn't help me much either, Ian.
Ok, two more obscure hints:

1. Movie was made in 1968.
2. Disguises: an Irish priest, a German plumber, a New York Cop, a Gay Hairdresser, a waiter delivering dinner, and on the phone - W.C Fields, Cary Grant.

Well then an internet search tells me that must be No Way To Treat a Lady, which I freely admit I've neither seen nor ever heard of.

How about something a bit more current?

"You promised to bury that man properly."
"Ground's too hard. If any of them fellas had wanted a decent burial, they shoulda got themselves killed in the summer."

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't answer last night because I knew that I wouldn't be on. Oh well. Next up:

"Look at that subtle off-white coloring; the tasteful thickness of it... Oh my God, it even has a watermark."

The sad thing is that I know what this movie is, not because I have seen it, but because of Fountain Pen Network :001_tongu

American Psycho

The sad thing is that I know what this movie is, not because I have seen it, but because of Fountain Pen Network :001_tongu

American Psycho

Damn. I think I just lost my "movie buff" card. I knew it was familiar but for whatever reason couldn't place it. :cursing:

That it is

and I actually liked it, though I am guessing it is mostly because I never read any of the comics so do not know what they messed up.

I never read the comics either, I just thought the movie was weak. Anyway...

"No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed or locked up. But, if you make yourself more than just a man... if you devote yourself to an ideal... and if they can't stop you... then you become something else entirely."

Top Bottom