What's new

Guess that movie quote

sorry, not usually online in the evenings. How about (again connected to Newsies)
"Champagne flowing down like rain, caviar breakfasts every day."

"Connected", then...

"You're drivin' along, you're drivin' along, the kids start shouting from the back seat, 'I gotta go to the bathroom, Daddy!' 'Not now, damn it!' Truck tires...EEEEEEEE! I CAN'T STOP! There's a cliff! AAAAAHH! And your family's screaming, 'Oh my God, we're burning alive!' 'No! I can't feel my legs!' Here comes the meat wagon. And the medic gets out and says, 'Oh my God!'. New guy's around the corner puking his guts out.

All because you want to save a couple extra pennies."

"Connected", then...

"You're drivin' along, you're drivin' along, the kids start shouting from the back seat, 'I gotta go to the bathroom, Daddy!' 'Not now, damn it!' Truck tires...EEEEEEEE! I CAN'T STOP! There's a cliff! AAAAAHH! And your family's screaming, 'Oh my God, we're burning alive!' 'No! I can't feel my legs!' Here comes the meat wagon. And the medic gets out and says, 'Oh my God!'. New guy's around the corner puking his guts out.

All because you want to save a couple extra pennies."
That sounds like Tommy Boy. I'm assuming the connection is Tommy?

connected:

"Well, it has to be. He drives everywhere. Hates to fly. He’s going across the country right now to look for new acts to sign to his label. Next stop is St Louis. Then he’ll come back up through Chicago on his way to Detroit."

connected:

"Well, it has to be. He drives everywhere. Hates to fly. He’s going across the country right now to look for new acts to sign to his label. Next stop is St Louis. Then he’ll come back up through Chicago on his way to Detroit."
the inimitable Farley again in Wayne's World!

Top Bottom