What's new

Guess that movie quote

I can only think of 4 Bruce Willis movies with kids in them.

I'm pretty sure it's not The 6th Sense, Unbreakable, or the Last Boy Scout. That leaves, as a WAG, Moonrise Kingdom.

It's been a shie since I posted. Google confirms I'm correct.

Here's a connected gimme to get us going again. Play on:

A: So, do you have any regrets?
B. Garfiled, maybe

"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, b---h, you knew I was a snake."

Not taking the obvious connection here...

"In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former."

...or it could just be Andre Benjamin.

D'oh!

Connected, play on!

"My hat is deep and full of magic. I got rabbits, handkerchiefs, and ladies of the pole drinking Black Label; I got smoke machines, bubble machines, I even got love marines, and still the hat goes deeper. All right? But there AIN'T no motherf---in' dry ice!"

D'oh!

Connected, play on!

"My hat is deep and full of magic. I got rabbits, handkerchiefs, and ladies of the pole drinking Black Label; I got smoke machines, bubble machines, I even got love marines, and still the hat goes deeper. All right? But there AIN'T no motherf---in' dry ice!"

"If you had asked me yesterday for dry ice, I'd have got you the driest ice the world could have..."

Ludacris in Rock'n'Rolla, connected by Guy Ritchie.

Top Bottom