What's new

Guess that movie quote

Alrighty then! I have another go... connected and please play on:

"Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up."

Always love posting this line. Connected, please play on!

"The case is closed, finished, over! Go to lunch! Go! Hey, go to lunch. Go to lunch! The case is closed. Everybody, get the f--- outta here. Get outta here! The case is f---ing closed!"

Connected as well, please play on!

"The case is closed, finished, over! Go to lunch! Go! Hey, go to lunch. Go to lunch! The case is closed. Everybody, get the f--k outta here. Get outta here! The case is f--king closed!"

Yep, this is from October.

PLease take my turn.

Nice fishing, Dave! You are correct, I'll post another one

Still connected, play on!

"I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it."

Is this the superintendent?... Yes, sir, I would like you to know that you have a w***e living in 2R. Rossi, Janice Rossi.

Easy n connected

Nobody took my turn.

Connected in many ways, please play on!

"Listen to me very carefully. There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that *I* do it."

Easy, connected, but I love this line:

Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Top Bottom