What's new

Guess that movie quote

You can give another quote from the same movie, or drop a hint anytime you'd like. Usually if no one guesses in a day or two, you can post a quote from a different movie if you like. Don't worry, you aren't doing anything wrong!

Again i'm knew at this. How long do we wait before giving answer?

typically 24 hours. Feel free to give the occassional hint if it's asked for.

Welcome aboard.

oh, and the rule for newbies is they have to post quotations from movies I know. I'll let it slide this time. :biggrin1:

You can give another quote from the same movie, or drop a hint anytime you'd like. Usually if no one guesses in a day or two, you can post a quote from a different movie if you like. Don't worry, you aren't doing anything wrong!

Geez. I really am slow today.

Damn, Ill, I'm impressed. I'd never even heard of that one.

Saw pop watching it before. He's a die hard new yorker, any movie about new york he's seen. The lines rung a bell, so I checked and was right :biggrin:

(and yes i know i was supposed to go to bed...darn bst...)

[connected]

"what do you mean I can't get breakfast?"

My only thought is that Ill is mixing up the Sheen's and Douglases. But, I think he's smarter than that.:biggrin1: Other than that, I have no clue.:confused:

Well, then...

"Look, mother...I want to go to work in one hour. We are the pros from Dover and we figure to crack this kid's chest and get out to golf course before it gets dark. So you go find the gas passer and you have him pre-medicate this patient. Then bring me the latest pictures on him. The ones we saw must be 48 hours old by now. Then call the kitchen and have them rustle us up some lunch."

and playing on with not one but two actor connections....

"Really? I thought the plot failed because one of my men died saving the little girl out there."

Top Bottom