What's new

Guess that movie quote

Here's a pull...

"One of our areas of research is sexual dysfunction. If a man is experiencing impotency, we can determine whether the cause is physical or psychological by monitoring his sleep."

"Mm-hmm. How's that?"

"Well, if it isn't physical, he'll experience three or four erections during the course of the night."

"I see. So, Jane, what you do here, in effect, is count boners."

As did I...my first hand-holding "girlfriend" (it was 2nd or 3rd grade, hence the quotation marks) was obsessed with Dune

you got it...I think i wore out my VHS tape of that flick back in the day...

Connected as always...

"Heineken? F**k that s**t! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

That is Blue Velvet. Funny, because True Romance came up in the other thread, and I was just thinking of using that next.

"The governor of Louisiana gave me this. 'Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights, corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana'. Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the south. These ain't no pork chops! These are U.S. PRIME!"

Great minds, Price, great minds...:thumbup1:

That is Blue Velvet. Funny, because True Romance came up in the other thread, and I was just thinking of using that next.

I know the answer, but I have to actually work, so I will leave it for another one of our esteemed members to play.

You have lofty dreams Price...glad they were realized. :clap: What can you do now as an encore?

Connected...yadda yadda

"Clete, you tell him. Sectionals of '33, one point down. Five, four, three, two, one, let 'er fly... in and out. Yeah, well, I was fouled... "

Easy enough:

"Who's the fella owns this sh*thole?"

Edit: I'm out for a while. Please play on...

Last edited:
Top Bottom