What's new

Guess that movie quote

Originally Posted by DrColossus11
"Picture a girl who took a nosedive from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down."
Barry Pepper. Saving private ryan. Pepper is a great, under appreciated actor (loved him in 25th hour)

I think Matt Damon said that line not Barry Pepper. Sorry, bad habit of mine correcting people. No offense intended.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Major Payne is correct and once again, no disrespect to Illadelphia. BTW cheering for the Flyers. Next quote, watched this tonight and was reminded that it is in my top five. Feel free to go whatever direction you want, since there are so many stars in this one.

"I've done a lot of questionable things in my life, but this is the first time that I've felt real fear of Hell."

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DrColossus11
"Picture a girl who took a nosedive from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down."
Barry Pepper. Saving private ryan. Pepper is a great, under appreciated actor (loved him in 25th hour)

I think Matt Damon said that line not Barry Pepper. Sorry, bad habit of mine correcting people. No offense intended.

You're correct. It was awhile since I saw it

I'm pretty sure that Major Payne is correct and once again, no disrespect to Illadelphia. BTW cheering for the Flyers. Next quote, watched this tonight and was reminded that it is in my top five. Feel free to go whatever direction you want, since there are so many stars in this one.

"I've done a lot of questionable things in my life, but this is the first time that I've felt real fear of Hell."

Not even the faintest of ideas. Is it time for a hint?

Okay, here's a hint.

"I always keep a spare mouse in my wallet for occasions such as this."

David Morse (brutus)

I actually used to workout with him at the gym here. Very very nice guy, very private.

I thought your earlier quote was ringing a bell but the mouse sealed it

Connected to the last.

#1 - How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?
#2 - Hey, I'm French, okay?
#1 - Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.

Going to be out for a while, so here's a gimme. Please play on when you get it:

"I like all you Navy boys. Every time we need to go somewhere and fight, you fellas give us a ride."

A Few Good Men...great smarmy line by Kiefer Sutherland.

"I like all you Navy boys. Every time we need to go somewhere and fight, you fellas give us a ride."

Connected as always, and contains a shaving reference. A Monday double whammy!

"My goodness, what happened to your nose?
"I cut myself shaving."

Last edited:
Movie is connected. Should be easy:

I was married for four years, and pretended to be happy; and I had six years of analysis, and pretended to be sane. My husband ran off with his boyfriend, and I had an affair with my analyst, who told me I was the worst lay he'd ever had. I can't tell you how many men have told me what a lousy lay I am. I apparently have a masculine temperament. I arouse quickly, consummate prematurely, and can't wait to get my clothes back on and get out of that bedroom. I seem to be inept at everything except my work. I'm goddamn good at my work and so I confine myself to that. All I want out of life is a 30 share and a 20 rating.

I'm failry certain I'm right. Here's another connected one--to Network, not the Nicholson thread.

"There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one, 'Hey pop, let's say we run down there and **** one of them cows.' The older one says, 'No son. Lets walk down and **** 'em all.'"

I'm going ot lunch soon, so feel free to play on once you get it.

Top Bottom