What's new

Guess that movie quote

The quote should be fairly obvious but this actor was also in The Informant:

Think! I gotta have time to get 'em retyped. Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting? I'll get fired. You wouldn't want that to happen, would ya? Would ya?

Of course not, Biff. I wouldn't want that to happen.

I didn't even realize that was the same guy.

Last edited:
Back to the Future, just so there's no misunderstanding. This one's connected, also:

"They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, ya know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!"

No apologies needed, we all know what that's like!

I shall keep the Christopher Lloyd connection going...

"Mud, in a couple of years, two things will happen. One, you'll grow a ridiculous mustache that looks fruit mold on your upper lip. Two, you'll suddenly understand why men invite charming, attractive women to dinner."

That's it. Sorry I had to work late last night. Your turn.

No apologies needed, we all know what that's like!

I shall keep the Christopher Lloyd connection going...

"Mud, in a couple of years, two things will happen. One, you'll grow a ridiculous mustache that looks fruit mold on your upper lip. Two, you'll suddenly understand why men invite charming, attractive women to dinner."

Mud was a character in an awful film from the mid nineties called 'Camp Nowhere'. If I recall correctly, it should have been called 'Plot Nowhere'...

Aha! That's one that all former film students (ahem) have seen, but I don't believe many have actually heard that line spoken. :shifty:

Aha! That's one that all former film students (ahem) have seen, but I don't believe many have actually heard that line spoken. :shifty:

One of my favorite movies...top 5 anyway. Had to go with the beard quote.

Anyone else know the movie? Price has given a good clue.

Haha, I'll let you off the hook, Dave. The film is from Kurosawa's epic Seven Samurai. It is a masterpiece of film making, and a staple of every first year film class. The "clue" was that most people hadn't "heard" the line - that's probably the most memorable line in the film, but it's in Japanese, with English subtitles.I'm going to be gone most of the day, so I'll give you guys an easy one. I'm pretty sure I've used this one before, but it's actually connected, heh heh. Don't wait for confirmation:"Nobody throws me my guns and says run. Nobody."

Last edited:
Top Bottom