What's new

Guess that movie quote

Here's one that may be easier, although I couldn't think of a quotation from the movie I wanted to use.

"I will not have my wedding spoiled by intruders"

Hmmm....assuming I know the really good looking blonde to whom you are referring, but I'm not all that well versed in her work. Only know of a few of her films, and I've seen even fewer. To Catch A Thief?

Hmmm....assuming I know the really good looking blonde to whom you are referring, but I'm not all that well versed in her work. Only know of a few of her films, and I've seen even fewer. To Catch A Thief?

Right blonde, wrong film. That is the one I wanted to use, though.

I was kinda thinking that. I know Frank & Bing were in High Society with the esteemed princess.

If that's not it I'm pretty much out of guesses, because her only other film I know was Rear Window, and I know that's not it.

It is High Society. With the esteemed princess. I'm not sure if Pcumby or Price should go--Pcumby got Sinatra, Price the title. I'll let you two duke it out as I head off to bed.

Now if only I could have remembered a decent line from To Catch a Thief.

Let's switch gears. This should be a softball, play on when you get it.

"All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice."

Top Bottom