What's new

Guess that movie quote

Yeah that hit me after reading the whole conversation. I never would've gotten it from just the first line. Nice one, Bucko.

"Checkhov? Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we got us an away team."

And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

"But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. "

Yeah that hit me after reading the whole conversation. I never would've gotten it from just the first line. Nice one, Bucko.

"Checkhov? Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we got us an away team."

Um, ok, not to be too dense, but what movie is this from? It sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

I knew it was American "something". Since Price said so, here's another one.

"Oh, yeah, and one more thing, from now on we're going to have alternate dinner music because frankly - and I don't think I'm alone here...I'm tired of this Lawrence Welk sh*t!"

"I was 16 years old and I was no longer afraid of him. And when I looked him in the eyes and told him if he ever touched her again I would kill him, he knew. He knew that he would never exist for me again."

"I was 16 years old and I was no longer afraid of him. And when I looked him in the eyes and told him if he ever touched her again I would kill him, he knew. He knew that he would never exist for me again."

Kevin Spacey again...Pay it Forward...quite an apt movie title for this website!

Top Bottom