What's new

Guess that movie quote

"He's the smelly kid in class!, I let him become the smelly kid in class!, What the hell's the matter with me?"

If you know it, play on. I got to get back to studying.

Sorry for the delay. And no worries about an Airheads quote. I've never seen it. Now Tapeheads, that's a different story. But I digress.

"Eskimos are smug"

I agree with your assessment of the film. But it was the only one I could think of a quotation from that kept the string going and opened up some additional possibilities.

Oh, by the way, you're right.

Indeed it does:

"Well, you boys don't look like you're from this part of the country. You're lucky I'm here to see that you don't get into anything."

I'm passing on this one for a couple of reasons. First, I just don't understand the draw of the movie. Then, I was hoping we'd go down the John Turtorro line so that, eventually, Price could wrap it up with a certain film by the Coen brothers.

Sorry Dave, I took it a different direction. I'm sure we can find our way back to John Turturro, though. Six degrees of separation and all that.:wink2:

Wait. Is this what you meant?

John Turturro
was in
Monkeybone (2001)
with
Harper Roisman
was in
We Married Margo (2000)
with
Kevin Bacon

(with thanks to oracleofbacon.org)

Wait. Is this what you meant?

John Turturro
was in
Monkeybone (2001)
with
Harper Roisman
was in
We Married Margo (2000)
with
Kevin Bacon

(with thanks to oracleofbacon.org)

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, no. Not exactly. I doubt I'd ever use a quote from something called Monkeybone, and I can't for the life of me figure out who Harper Roisman is. But bravo, Dave. :thumbup:

WHAT??? You don't know Harper Roisman? And you call yourself a cinephile. :001_smile

Although I have to admit I didn't know him, either--in fact I had to google him to find out if it was Mr. or Ms. Roisman,

Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!

I would never have remembered this, but there was a quote from it up a few weeks ago, so I ended up watching it again: Blue Velvet.

Top Bottom