What's new

Similar Colognes to Burberry Original

I went into a Bath and Body Works to test the C.O. Bigelow line of colognes specifically wanting to test the Black Elixir. I couldn't help but notice that it reminded me of Burberry. While I wouldn't consider them similar, I think the Black Elixir is more fruity, they do strike the same notes with me. Does anyone else think so?

Also, what are some other scents similar to Burberry Original? I like most of the Burberry colognes, but the original is my favorite cologne and I would like to try other colognes that are similar.

I've never checked out the B&BW colognes, so no help there.

Might I suggest checking out the reviews on Burberry over on Basenotes. Folks will oftentimes compare a scent to others that are similar. Plus, it's just fun to see what everyone thinks about a particular fragrance.

The original Burberry is my favorite, as well!

I went into a Bath and Body Works to test the C.O. Bigelow line of colognes specifically wanting to test the Black Elixir. I couldn't help but notice that it reminded me of Burberry. While I wouldn't consider them similar, I think the Black Elixir is more fruity, they do strike the same notes with me. Does anyone else think so?

Also, what are some other scents similar to Burberry Original? I like most of the Burberry colognes, but the original is my favorite cologne and I would like to try other colognes that are similar.

The Perfumed Court has the original Burberry (1981 date).

http://theperfumedcourt.com/Product...riginal-EDT---Rare__BURBERRYSMENORIGINAL.aspx

Top Bottom