What's new

BIC Chrome Platinum

I picked up 10 of these blades to qualify for free shipping from a vendor. I only wish I had bought more. I get 5 days worth of 3 pass damn fine shaves with them and then they're still good for a BBS shave for date night. They're not the cheapest blades out there, but they are also far from the most expensive. It goes without saying that YMMV, but if you're looking to try something new, I highly recommend you try some of these. I had no choice. It was either buy some blades or pay for shipping.

It is a good blade. I tried a small pack and then placed an order for 100 to add as one of my stand by blades. I particularly like the packaging. My blades are made in Greece by the way. Cheers.

these shave great for me...I always pick up a few packs while I am in tanzania,really cheap there..I hope to go back in january,I will get a 20 pack this time

BIC blades are my "go-to."

SI's, Perma-Sharp, Astra and Wilkos (especially the Indian ones) are good too; but I keep defaulting to the Greek BIC beauties.

And, at the risk of putting a hex on them - they are always plentifully available!

It is very funny that these blades are not available in Greece, they are just manufactured here. We get the Astor blades (made also by BIC) which are supposed to be better in theory, but in practise the chrome platinum get better reviews. Have only tried the Astors.

It is very funny that these blades are not available in Greece, they are just manufactured here. We get the Astor blades (made also by BIC) which are supposed to be better in theory, but in practise the chrome platinum get better reviews. Have only tried the Astors.
george...are you sure they just do not use different labels ?

M

Mateo

I picked up 10 of these blades to qualify for free shipping from a vendor. I only wish I had bought more. I get 5 days worth of 3 pass damn fine shaves with them and then they're still good for a BBS shave for date night. They're not the cheapest blades out there, but they are also far from the most expensive. It goes without saying that YMMV, but if you're looking to try something new, I highly recommend you try some of these. I had no choice. It was either buy some blades or pay for shipping.

I concur.

Top Bottom