What's new

"Saint Sue"

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Let's take a bit of time to remember Sue, who passed away one year ago tomorrow.

I for one will bring out my old puck of SCS soap for my shave tomorrow. Ginger-lime, I think.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am in with a puck of Gentleman's best signature series. We all know who really made that soap.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Gone but never forgotten. Sue still remains a very big presence here at B&B which attests to the kind of person she was. When taken in conjunction with the fact that the B&B Sue Moore Memorial Fund has raised over $17,000.00 since its origination, is a testament not only to the lady but to the people here at B&B as well. Giving, unselfish and kind.

Not to mention, she was a barrel of laughs. She is missed everyday here at B&B.

Missing you today and always.... I thought about taking the day off but realized that would not represent who you were and what was important to you.

I, too, think of Sue often. Used my SCS Lime aftershave milk this morning and thought of her. Still miss her.

I think it is great how much money has been raised for breast cancer research through her influence and the wonderful members of B&B.

Gone but never forgotten. Sue still remains a very big presence here at B&B which attests to the kind of person she was. When taken in conjunction with the fact that the B&B Sue Moore Memorial Fund has raised over $17,000.00 since its origination, is a testament not only to the lady but to the people here at B&B as well. Giving, unselfish and kind.

Not to mention, she was a barrel of laughs. She is missed everyday here at B&B.

Very well put. I am new to this forum and really didn't know her, but from all of the posts about her I would venture to say that she is really missed.

Top Bottom