What's new

"Saint Sue"

Gentleman, your choice, and words of tribute have been joyous and heartbreaking to read. Well done!

Sue,

I have never met you personally, but have always cherished your words of wisdom on many subjects. After reading the above I type these words through many heartfelt tears.

But tears, like water in a river, are not permanent. They come to us slowly or suddenly, and then surely flow out of our lives once more. What will remain is the happy and joyful memories, and the words of wisdom, that we have of a beautiful and compassionate lady.

Congratulations Sue, you are the best!

<raises a glass> To Saint Sue!!

Congratulations on your award Sue! My prayers are with you and your entire family. You deserve this award and a whole lot more.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Thanks to all of you who have donated. So far, we have raised nearly $1,500.00 in Sue's honor to help find a cure for breast cancer.

Let's keep it going by making a donation in Sue's honor. No amount is too small.

Thanks B&B'ers. :thumbup1:

All of these caring thoughts and virtual Internet hugs coming your way are so well deserved. I'd like to know that you will be able to take them with you on your next journey.

Very touching and hard to read. :crying:

Well deserved recognition and donation sent. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Sue, congratulations on the award. You're in my prayers every evening. Please know that you're not alone as you "walk in the fire".

Haven't had much interaction with Sue, but have read many threads she's posted in. She's a kind-hearted woman who is always willing to present useful information to anyone in need. From what I've seen in forums her customer service is top-notch. I've only tried one product of hers so far (that her and Wendy generously gave me), but it was great stuff. Thanks Sue, you deserve the award.
Keep on truckin' through this, you've got a lot of great friends who have great faith in you.

Top Bottom