What's new

"Saint Sue"

Sue you are an inspiration to so many. B&B is a better place because of you. You, Wendy and the rest of your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Sue....because of you and "New Spice" cologne...more women are coming up to me and saying OMG...and loving the scent...and if it works for a short fat bald headed old guy like me....Lawdy itsa miracle !!!!

You didn't set out to "earn" this award. This award was attracted to you... by who you are....

Sue is most deserving of the recognition. All of B&B has been enriched by Sue's presence. Like others have posted, I have not had the good fortune of meeting Sue but that does not mean that I don't know her. Sue's gracious spirit can be found in her forum posts, PMs and emails. The quality of Sue's products is only surpassed by Sue's character, kindness and generosity.

We love you, Sue.

Congratulations Sue!

Your smile in your avatar pic has always brought a smile to my face, and your words have brought me enlightenment. Thank you, Sue.

I must say this is an honor for my Mom. I printed all the pages and took them to her today. I am not sure if she was more in shock at the award or once again at how caring all of the members here have proven to be. Thank you for making her feel so special and loved. I am a little biased here but think she deserves every inch of every word stated about her. She is the best friend and mother anyone could ever ask for. I Love You Mom.

Top Bottom