What's new

Has Anyone Tried Swiss Army Aftershave Lotion?

Has anyone tried Swiss Army aftershave lotion? The description of the cologne on basenotes sounds interesting, but I'd like to hear from gents who have tried the aftershave.

For some reason Swiss Army gets short shrift. I really like their cologne, didn't know they made an aftershave.
Around Christmas time you can get good deals on Swiss Army Products from those little Mall kiosks.
I'm gonna look for the aftershave, thanks!

For some reason Swiss Army gets short shrift. I really like their cologne, didn't know they made an aftershave.
Around Christmas time you can get good deals on Swiss Army Products from those little Mall kiosks.
I'm gonna look for the aftershave, thanks!

What did you think of the cologne? Obiously you liked it, or you wouldn't go looking for the aftershave.:001_smile By the way, the best price on the aftershave seems to be on amazon (careful which seller you buy from -- there are several different prices on amazon).

I too like the cologne, though I only ever smelled a tester at Kohls. From what I have seen lately, the Swiss Army line of colognes seems to be going on clearance which could mean they are getting rid of their colognes (and aftershaves).

I also didn't know they made an aftershave.

I use the cologne all the time, and those around me think it's great. Originally went into a perfume shop for a gift, but ended up buying this for myself as well... just smelled too good to pass up and the girl behind the counter claimed it was her favorite on men. Never tried the aftershave, but if you're after the scent I'd stick with the cologne. Seems to me most 'aftershave splashes' based on cologne scents are not really designed as being something to replenish skin following shaving, but instead just a tamed down version of the cologne with extra alcohol (which btw I don't find healthy for my skin). But of course either way, you'll end up smelling good!

I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but not at $25 a bottle. :blink: If I can find it somewhere for $10-$12 a bottle I'll grab one. Will have to check the stores after Christmas.

Top Bottom