What's new

I found these at Wally world today!

While shopping at Walmart today I found these Wilkinson sword blades in the shaving isle....I never saw them there before, can't wait to try them. They are made in Germany and they say new on them if that means anything....hey, I'm always happy to find new blades at stores that I shop at regularly.:thumbup1:

i used these in my EJ89L for the past 2 days and first and second shaves with same blade were nice and smooth. BBS both times (no nicks,cuts irritation).

I'm getting great shaves with these and love the metal dispenser. My local Wally World is always out of them lately, though, and I can't find any source for them online.

I'm getting great shaves with these and love the metal dispenser. My local Wally World is always out of them lately, though, and I can't find any source for them online.

That's why I bought 4 packs of them, next time I go back I will buy them out!:thumbup:

Do they have a used blade compartment in the back? Just wonderin'.

That's a great price compared to the damage Walgreens and CVS tries to incur with their DE blades.

These are pretty decent blades. Not the absolute best of the blades I have tried but they give a decent shave and are pretty smooth for me. Require a little more touch up than my Shark SC's or Dorco 301's in my Merkur HD but do a fine job in my '40s SS. Nice to have a local option that work well and aren't outrageously priced. I pick up a pack or two every time I stop at Walmart and probably have 60 or so of these squirrelled away for future use.

Just checked the ones I have and they do have a used blade slot on the back of the dispenser

I saw these at my local Walmart of North Carolina Weaverville. Maybe I will try them out for a test shave.

I shaved about 3 times with these blades and my 55' superspeed(my first 3 DE shaves) Not too bad. I cut myself pretty bad, at first. But that 3rd shave was really good, very few nicks. I'll get back to this thread if my shaves get even better.

I shaved about 3 times with these blades and my 55' superspeed(my first 3 DE shaves) Not too bad. I cut myself pretty bad, at first. But that 3rd shave was really good, very few nicks. I'll get back to this thread if my shaves get even better.

Ouch, it sounds like maybe your technique needs a little refinement or so. These blades may not be Feather quality but surely they aren't rough enough to cause a bad cut.:huh:

Tried today, like very much, great to have a locally available blade that is excellent.

Like a Red Persona for me. Very nice.

Meh! I strop 'em on Styrofoam and they're satisfactory. At just under 19 cents apiece (tax-paid!) they're certainly a good buy. No hosannas, but no complaints either.

After reading this thread I grabbed a pack of these at walmart while I was waiting for some prescriptions. So far I've only used Dorco 301's so I'll base everything off that experience.

The shaves are fine, I achieve a BBS shave but it seems like it takes one extra pass. I used one blade for 2 shaves and for 17 cents, I couldn not care less about extending the blade to see what type of life it gives. I should note, its 3-4 passes on my face and 2 on my head.

I honestly couldn't tell you these are any better or worse then the dorco, becuase that extra pass may be due to all the experimenting I'm doing with all these different products and stuff. It's amazing that one month ago shaving was the worst part of my day, now I happily shave for an hour without realizing the elapsed time.

Well, I have shaved a couple more times with them over the past couple of days this time with a Gillette ADJ. No nicks, cuts, etc. Not bad, I got my sampler pack today. so we will see.

Top Bottom