What's new

Need help with Straight Razors? *************Look Here***********

Hi guys, brand new to 1. The straight razor scene and 2. This forum and was looking for info on where to start. I am looking to find where's best to buy a new razor in regards to value and quality, I have done a little research and I am looking for something that is ideally part of a starter kit etc and ideally based in UK or Europe.. I really appreciate any advice I can get at this stage.

thanks! danny

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Hi guys, brand new to 1. The straight razor scene and 2. This forum and was looking for info on where to start. I am looking to find where's best to buy a new razor in regards to value and quality, I have done a little research and I am looking for something that is ideally part of a starter kit etc and ideally based in UK or Europe.. I really appreciate any advice I can get at this stage.

thanks! danny

I would suggest starting a thread in the check-in forum instead, you will get a better feedback or the straight clinic

Hello all I’m new to the straight razor and enjoy the feel of the shave ! I’m looking to buy a well made kit . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Top Bottom