What's new

British Sterling

I am not forgoing the beloved Pinaud (in all his colors), but I have found a new addition to the den.

I avoided the English Pound for awhile because, well lets be honest, 11$ is a lot for me to spend on aftershave. With so many cheap bottles out there that I like I just can't bring myself to spend much money. The last time I spent over 10$ was for a bottle of English Leather. It's ok, but I mostly bought it because I remember as a small child getting it for my dad.

British Sterling smells crisp, not over powering and manly. A very classic aftershave scent that uncles and grandfathers wore.

I have ogled it at my local Wal-Mart/ Meijers (Midwest's major competitor to Wal-Mart) on multiple occasions but have yet to buy it. I did buy a bottle of English Leather though (so far unused).

I do enjoy the British Sterling cologne. It's a nice classic scent that is not overpowering. :tongue_sm

British Sterling smells crisp, not over powering and manly. A very classic aftershave scent that uncles and grandfathers wore.

Yup. Wore this (and English Leather) in high school late 60s. :thumbup1:
I have a bottle in the den but seldom reach for it. I have so many...

definitely for a mature gentleman. i can remember giving this to my father when we were both younger. great scent!!

I love British Sterling, using it occasionally since I got into my Dad's stash when I was kid.
Takes me back to the '60's, YEAH BABY!

My dad used to wear this in the 60s and 70s and I remember liking the smell. I picked up a bottle of the aftershave recently and didn't care for it. However, for some reason, Pinaud Classic Vanilla reminds me a lot of the way I recall British Sterling smelling way back when.

Top Bottom