What's new

Israeli Trac II/Atra combo carts

In addition to the GEM disposables that I posted about in another thread, I also found these Trac II/Atra combo carts at Dollarama (Canadian dollar store chain). They come in a pack of 5 for $1.00, and also include a cheap Trac II style handle. The carts are made in Israel, possibly by the ASR plant that makes the Israeli Personna DE blades? I shaved with one in my Atra handle, and it was a smooth, close shave. Best of all, at least to me, is that these carts do not have a lubristrip! :thumbup:

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, it's a very good razor, i bought one 3 months ago and only took the decision to try it last week.
Im on my 4th shave with the same cart and it's still going smooth and "very" sharp.
In fact it gives me superior shave than the Gillette Proglide, a lot closer and smoother.
If i shave in the morning with this, by midnight im still BBS, even the day after i still look clean, but i shave anyway.
You dont need to go back on the same spot with this , resulting in no razor burn.
I will stock on that for sure.
It's made by the National Blade Company in Israel, i dont know if they are related to Personna by any way?

I'm buying these and have the same experience. Excellent blades for a Trac II, sharp, smooth, no lube-strip and if I'm honest shave me as well as any of my other razors. Injector, SE, DE any you would care to mention. So at $1 a pack, I will be stockpiling these for sure.

Last edited:
Every time someone posts about these I make it a point to comment. These carts are amazing even if they were triple the price. An incredible product at an amazing value. You get a decent plastic TracII handle that's great for travel and these carts fit the Atra. I have atleast 100 carts. I stocked piled as soon as I stumbled on to these.

About the GEM disposables, well 10 for $1 is hard to beat. I only get 1 shave per razor, but it's as good a shave as anything else I've ever used.

Top Bottom