What's new

Keep it in the Clown House: comical thread hijackings and ... oh look, pancake bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're all waking up the squirrels!

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Folks, In order to keep the message that is presented in this thread from being diluted into just another mundane thread, it's being locked for Posterity.
It will remain Stickied so people can link to it in other threads and so that new members can absorb the important intent of the OP.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Due to recent behavior in other parts of the forum, I'm giving this a bump.

Original post:
Guys, guys, guys ...

I like a good :lol: as much as the next guy. Maybe not as much as you lot with your Cheddar Curtains and penguin-computers, and the freakish ability to recide the entire "stan the man" thread from memory ... :blink:

But ... I've been noticing of late that more and more threads outside of the clown house have been getting ... well, to say the threads have been hijacked is an understatement. (Hijacking a thread, to me, is about changing the subject a bit to something you want to discuss ... a thread about which TOBS cream smells best, and you wanna know which brush works best with creams ... that sort of thing.)

No, what I'm seeing is a couple of 'the clown house regulars' show up in that thread, and right in the middle of it morph it into the continuation of some TAT-ish clownhouse conversation they were having somewhere else. :001_huh:

Guys, please.

If a couple of shave-geeks want to have an esoteric discussion about which lime shave soap has the most noticeable notes of sandalwood, or take turns counting the hairs in their 2-band Persian Jars and compare them to the hairs in their 3-band Persian Jars ... by all means, please let them continue.

Personally, I like knowing that the Clown House is part of B&B, that you guys have a place to make donkeys out of yourselves to the general amusement of all who wander by ... but please try to keep the spill-over into other areas of B&B to a minimum.

... and yes, I realise that the likelihood of this thread staying on-topic for more than about 3 posts is about ... oh ... 0% :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom