What's new

Fresh meat

Hello,

I've been lurking around for a good week or so, and decided to finally join.

I don't have any experience in wet shaving because I don't have any gear! Fear not though 'cause I got a few goodies coming in the mail soon.

What I'm getting:
1. Merkur 1904 Open Comb
2. TI pure badger brush
3. Israeli Personnas

Also I got some Tabac cream as its one of the only brands available locally, and some Nivea ASB.

As soon as my things get here, I will give it a shot. Thanks to everyone for posting useful info and Mantic for the videos on youtube. :thumbup:

Nice starting set-up, if you like the Tabac scent you should pick up some soap, many find it better than their cream.

Thanks guys, will let you know how it goes.

I would like to try Tabac in soap form, but I will give myself until the end of this tube of Tabac before I go off and buy everything and anything meant to enhance my shave. I find the ADs a bit scary as I have found myself looking at online stores selling soap while the clock strikes 2AM.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member

I would like to try Tabac in soap form, but I will give myself until the end of this tube of Tabac before I go off and buy everything and anything meant to enhance my shave. I find the ADs a bit scary as I have found myself looking at online stores selling soap while the clock strikes 2AM.

Welcome to B&B!

Good plan, try to stick to the same items for as long as you can!

Welcome!

Is it "and another one bites the dust..." or "another one got on the bus..."?

:biggrin1:

-jim

Welcome - nice setup. I found the 1904 OC to be a very nice, not too agressive shave. Love IP's too.

Good luck!

Welcome!! And don't worry that's normal behaviour for us. :lol:

Top Bottom