What's new

The Infinity Razor - 'new blade shave' time after time!

Wow, people really hate it. I think half the reviews said they wanted to give it zero stars instead of the minimum of one.

Wow, people really hate it. I think half the reviews said they wanted to give it zero stars instead of the minimum of one.

This one is the best:

'Total waiste of money. The razor is dull and becomes duller with each use. The owners of this company should be brought up on charges.'

'New blade shave' time after time, without the BS! Never have to buy a replacement razor again!

proxy.php

Great shaves time after time, never goes dull, never need to buy another one...

We already have something like that. It was invented over 200 years ago.

It's called a straight-razor.

These marketing folks will never learn.

Great shaves time after time, never goes dull, never need to buy another one...

We already have something like that. It was invented over 200 years ago.

It's called a straight-razor.

These marketing folks will never learn.

The problem is that victims of consumerism will never learn either :sad:

If you check out the "most disliked" section of that site, the Infiniti Razor is number one in that category--and that site has a lot of "junk" it reviews.

This was the best line...

What a piece of junk. I don't care if it lasts forever if it is a lousy shave from the get go. Every razor manufacturer is striving to add more blades and it is a theory that works.

From everything I have ever read, the Infinity Razor is 100% crap on a stick. It's doesn't speak well of the product one it's for sale in massive quantities at a local dollar store. :lol::lol:

Top Bottom