What's new

The burn...

So, I might just be acting like a girl buuut. Does anyone else, while lathering, start to have severe muscle burn in their forearm because of the strenuousness of it? I've been wet shaving for over a year...and it still bothers me. Any suggestions?:bored:

So, I might just be acting like a girl buuut. Does anyone else, while lathering, start to have severe muscle burn in their forearm because of the strenuousness of it? I've been wet shaving for over a year...and it still bothers me. Any suggestions?:bored:
Are you lathering in a bowl? If so, it can sometimes happen if your are stirring vigorously away. Loosen your grip slightly and reduce your beats per minute a little and it will go away. You're not in a competition.

Never liked bowl lathering myself, it felt like work and my face misses out on a massage. Try face lathering instead.

:laugh:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
are you lathering in a bowl? If so, it can sometimes happen if your are stirring vigorously away. Loosen your grip slightly and reduce your beats per minute a little and it will go away. You're not in a competition.

+1

Top Bottom