What's new

Song/Band tag

Who the heck is that, and does the rest of their stuff sounds like that? I LOVE IT :thumbup:

and my eyes are oddly attracted to the female violinist whenever she is on screen :001_wub:

- edit - Eeeeek, they only have 2 albums which is good for me as far as listening to them, but one is available on VINYL :scared:

Last edited:
Sounds like I may be sending you some CD's soon, Bruce. They only have 2 albums (3 if you count a live one). Anna is the violinists name and she is pretty much a goddess! Alot of their stuff sounds like this, but some is different, but its all good because its very unique IMO

Sounds like I may be sending you some CD's soon, Bruce. They only have 2 albums (3 if you count a live one). Anna is the violinists name and she is pretty much a goddess! Alot of their stuff sounds like this, but some is different, but its all good because its very unique IMO

thanks buddy. always looking for new, obscure and talented bands to listen to.

Here's one of those songs that's been on my mind the past few days. I always new it was a cover, but it wasn't until about 8-10y ago that i searched out the original, only to find out it was AWESOME, and sung by Canada's Joni Mitchell.

Airborne/Song about an Airplaine tag????

if you haven't heard the original version of this song, please watch and listen, it's only 3 min and well worth it....Enjoy :walkman:

Joni Mitchell - This Flight Tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm just glad you got in before some hooligan played off "Toxic" and inflicted Britney Spears on us.:scared:

Nice one, and thanks. There is one thing for sure, i'll never tag with something like that...My tags will be music that i admire and respect and usually own, or i won't tag it.

that said, i have the perfect Tag for this one (Daltrey), but i've had a few of my posts take flack lately (not in this thread) and don't want to be the guy who bumped Sinatra....i'll leave that for "edski" or "shm", i'm bowing out of this Tag. :wink2:

many say this is based on LZ Going to California tune/tempo etc, and if you listen to both, you can see the similarities. (I see it)

Pearl Jam - Given to Fly

never saw Bo, but he did pass thru and no one wanted to go with me :thumbdown...a few years later, he was gone. The Chess Box set of Bo Didley was the 1st cd(s) i ever purchased. I only knew him from the "Bo Knows" commercials, but after the 1st song, i was hooked and they are still in my collection today. Even had a Diddley song played at our wedding reception!:001_cool:

Here is one of my favorite Bo Diddley songs, although they are all great. This one makes me laugh"

Bo Diddley "Signifying blues"

Nothing like a Bo Diddley, song about Bo Diddley....here is the final song off the Chess Box and rocking one at that.

Sorry, not my turntable, but the only video on youtube for it

Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley 1969

Hahahaha! That's exactly the song I was about to put up. Refreshed the page to make sure nobody had moved in a different direction, and you had already beaten me to the punch!

(Great minds think alike.)

Hahahaha! That's exactly the song I was about to put up. Refreshed the page to make sure nobody had moved in a different direction, and you had already beaten me to the punch!

(Great minds think alike.)

That is funny. I love Bo's beats. most of his songs are so freaking catchy. not blues per say, but very upbeat. loved the square guitars he used, funky glasses, lots of songs about himself. how can't you like Bo?

How else can you follow that but with another Bo number? Sorry, not a video, but the studio version is great.

You're welcome, Mr. Thorogood...

How else can you follow that but with another Bo number? Sorry, not a video, but the studio version is great.

You're welcome, Mr. Thorogood...

Gotta love this one. I used to hate George's version, it's grown on me over the years, but Bo's is the the ultimate version.

Top Bottom