What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razorock soaps - xxx, son of zeus, mudder focker, for Captain's Choice Bay Rum, don marco.
Strop Shoppe Black Tie
weber bulldog handle
feather ac ss folder in lime w pro blades

I have a few soaps incoming from purchases and trades...should be set for a few weeks :w00t:

Razorock Lime & American Blend
PannaCrema Lavandotto
Tiki Spice Islands
Synergy Coconut Bay
Mike's Coconut

B&B DE razor leather case

Traded for the following:

D.R. Harris Arlington
Prairie Creations DdC French Vanilla
Irisch Moos
RR XXX
Tiki Soaps Set Sail tallow
WSO The Naud

Purchased 200 SuperMax Tiger blades

@ram57 - I am so incredibly jealous that you got your hands on some Irisch Moos, that is something I've been looking for for a while now. Congrats!

Personally, I just ordered the Fine Aftershave Sampler Pack. I'm excited to see which scents I prefer, because I'm still more-or-less a novice and have yet to truly explore the world of aftershaves.

@ram57 - I am so incredibly jealous that you got your hands on some Irisch Moos, that is something I've been looking for for a while now. Congrats!

Personally, I just ordered the Fine Aftershave Sampler Pack. I'm excited to see which scents I prefer, because I'm still more-or-less a novice and have yet to truly explore the world of aftershaves.

I think either bullgoose carry's it or the shoebox shave shop

Maggard Limes and Bergamot, Fine Orange Noir, and this little beauty from Rudy Vey a Grade A Super Silvertip Bee Hive
View attachment 478009 $2.jpg$3.jpg

I've been looking for a year so patience is a virtue [emoji2]. Even contacted an artisan to see if they could replicate but no luck. Have heard a lot of good things regarding Fine AS but haven't pulled the trigger on them just yet.

Just a humble semogue 1470 boar brush. I'm not into collecting brushes and have used the same badger for three months, so I'm interested to see how I enjoy the boar

Whipped Dog 30 mm silvertip in a butterscotch handle.

Barrister & Mann Arctique. Bought it because it was limited edition and just read an email this morning that they will keep producing it if there is demand. Looks to be a wait on this one though as they seem to be backed up.

Maggards sample pack. Shipped and should arrive sometime tomorrow or next week.

Through the Fire sample pack. Already arrived, but they are an hour away and I won't pick them up till next Thursday.

Ordered some Ogallala Bay Rum samplers. For the aftershaves and the soaps.

Once I run through this and decide which scent I loved most, I'll probably pick up a soap and AS from Ogallala.

Really looking forward to this one!

Nothing . My Edwin Jaager DE 89l arrived 2 days ago. My TOBS jermyn street arrived 3 days back and I just brought some bulldog for sensitive skin from the local chemist as it was $10:00 . I want for nothing at the moment but in a month or so am after - bgillette razor from 1963 and then will be sweet for a moment or 2. Highly addictive and ever so smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom