What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhle Silvertip Fibre 21mm in Ivory
Razorock La Famiglia Nonno Michelino (PIF)

I've been meaning to try both of those for quite a while.

Birth razor: K-1 Slim Adjustable from a surprisingly reasonable seller on eBay
Simpson's travel case for my new Classic 1 (case from WCS, Classic 1 for The Superior Shave)
Proraso Pre-Post (new formulation) from WCS

The Wee Scot showed me I like small brushes, so I sold my Duke 3 on the BST and picked up the Classic 1. The Superior Shave doesn't carry the Simpsons case separate from the brush, hence WCS. I ran out of the Pre-Post, so I also ordered that with the case. I'm excited about the birth razor, this will be my first vintage razor and I believe that it is the kind that my dad used when I was growing up.

Dominica Bay Rum is on my waiting list. I purchased from a supplier who had run out of stock, so I am just sitting patiently waiting delivery.

100 Ladas Super Stainless Rapira
Proraso Pre Shave Cream
Proraso Sandalwood with Shea Butter
Proraso Shaving Soap Bowl New Formula
Proraso Shaving Cream New Formula
Muhle Classic Shaving Brush Silvertip Fibres©, Horn
Mühle R41

Cased red tip just arrived, so that just leaves 2 HD Rockets I won on Ebay recently. Hopefully, that will be it...for a while

$sb-sim-x3b_thumbnail.jpg
Simpson Commodore X3

$OP-WCS-500_thumbnail.jpg
WCS Hand Thrown Lather Bowl (for the wife)

$rb-per-001_2_thumbnail.jpg
UK packaged Israeli Reds

shavemac 167 silvertip D01 25x50

thater 4125/2 2-band 26x53 SWMBO ordered without knowing about shavemac ;) (I got lots of explaining to do)

TI Spartacus Ram Horn

R41 with a heavy handle
2 bars of Bay Rum shave soap from Mikes Natural Soaps
1 Rudy Red tumbler that matches my 1.5 scuttle from Dirty Bird Pottery that I will be using to soak my brushes
1 28mm and 1 24mm custom brush handles in Amboyna Burl that I will be dropping an overstuffed silvertip from PC Woodcraft and 24mm silvertip from Whipdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom