What's new

proraso at shoppers drug mart!

I was at my local shoppers drug mart here in windsor, ontario, and they have recently stocked some proraso/omega shave products! They had the boar brushes, the green tube sc, shave soap and pre/post! Before, I had to go to specialty barber shop in a mall to get these products, but now they sell them down the street from my house for half the price! I'm really excited! Good news for all of us Canadians without Target stores!

Ryan

The local Shopper's is selling the Omega Boar, but not Proraso. :mad2: Have to go wandering around to the 400 other stores in the 10 kilometre radius. :biggrin:

I checked out a couple of SDM's in Ottawa and found nothing new. One store did have one English Leather soap on a rope.

Hello from Amherstburg Barnz!

Which Shoppers is that? I've been in a few (including the one in the 'Burg) and have never seen those products!!

Jim.

Shoppers drug mart in Sherway Gardens (etobicoke) carries Proraso. Pharmasave at Burnhamthorpe and old Burnhamthorpe carries Omega

I found the Proraso products in the fourth Shoppers Drug Mart I visited today in London, Ontario. Yes, I visited four, what can I say. :rolleyes:

The store on Commissioners Road at Deveron had the Green Shave Cream in a tube (CAN$6.99), the Green Shave Soap in a tub (CAN$6.99), a pre/post shave cream as well as two types of Omega bristle brushes: one with a beechwood handle and one with a plastic ivory-look handle. I bought the soap and will give it a try tomorrow.

Result of three different stores:

1 - Had Omega Boar Brush, no Proraso (later saw the soap here too)
2 - Had Proraso green tube and soap, no Omega Boar Brush
3 - Had neither brush nor cream

So, it looks like a search is required until all stores get inventory in, or else individual managers are saying "Pro-what? Does Gillette make that?"

The SDM at Keele/Wilson (Toronto) carries all of the Proraso and Omega products including the aftershave. I have been going to this location for years. Also, check out Highland Farms as they also carry Proraso products.

Matt

The Shoppers in the Eaton Centre has Proraso cream and pre/post. Sorry, I should have said the "former" Eaton Centre.

Gentlemen! This breathes new life into my obssession! Imagine, a southwestern Ontario store that carries this stuff. No more postal/shipping fees, long waits, or nail biting Customs!!

Any of you Ontario guys know of local or at least Cand'n str8 razor honemeisters?

Thanks.

G.

Well you fine Canadian gentleman have cemented my intention to renew my passport(stupid US law). Since Windsor is a hop skip and jump away from me and a new tube of Proraso green.

The SDM at St Laurent Shopping Centre in Ottawa carries Proraso cream. soap and ASB. Snagged my first Proraso soap, I like it! Omega boar brush's were there also.

Haven't seen it in a Calgary yet, although I've only been to two mall based locations. I keep watching for it. I'm curious to see how it's priced compared to the Italian market where I get it.

Top Bottom