What's new

Anyone have experience with...

Creed's deodorants/Body Wash's..etc?

I have tried some of their bar soaps and they are fantastic. It is questionable really how much they really help extend the scent; but probably more than a little bit. They're hard milled and last a good while too. (Issey Miyake sells or sold a bar soap that made me about as mad as I get at this sort of stuff. It was glycerin or some such and while it smelled great, it lasted about 4 showers.)

I have also tried their GIT AS balm and it is outrageously opulent and clearly a high quality product. You know the second it hits your face: "This should be pricey shyt."

Haven't tried any of their shower gels. $78 just rankles me and I'm not generally one to be thrifty when it comes to my grooming.

I know some in here are big fans of the GIT shave soap. Never tried it.

Have read mixed reviews on the deos. I've been burned on a couple of non Creed deos matched to scent which proved highly ineffective on me.

They Creed bath & body line is $ pricey $, but I will say that they are very clearly high quality, top notch products. They are not skimping here. If you're of a mind to splurge on that kind of thing, these do deliver. (Pessimistic about the deos though).

If you try one of the shower gels, let us know what you think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom